RightSignature is an electronic signature software application - it’s the easiest, fastest way to get documents signed online. Send contracts, forms, proposals – any document you need signed – for legally-binding e-signature in minutes. Your recipients fill out and sign documents online in any web browser, or even on a mobile device. No printing, no faxing, no hassle.
OfficeDrop RightSignature Integration
The OfficeDrop add-on for RightSignature enables you to send your OfficeDrop files for e-signature from inside RightSignature. Simply log into RightSignature, select the OfficeDrop document you would like to get signed, type in the name and email address of each signer, and click send.
If you don’t have a RightSignature account you can get one here.
See the Digital Signature Integration in Action
The following video will help understand how the integration works!
You can learn more about the digital signature integration here, or read below to see how you can start signing documents electronically using the OfficeDrop Right Signature integration! And you’ll need a RightSignature account to digitally sign your files.
Digital Signature Features
- Easy online document signing
- Contracts, NDA’s, forms, you name it
- Send OfficeDrop files for e-signature
How it Works:
- Log into RightSignature, click the OfficeDrop button.
- Select the document to send.
- Type in the name and email address of all signers.
- Click Send.
How to Set it up.
- Login to RightSignature.
- Click the “Account” button, then the “Integrations” tab.
- Click on the OfficeDrop integration, then click Activate.
- You will be redirected to OfficeDrop to authorize access.